Monday, May 05, 2014

Together Again!!

Wow! Wow! Wow! 

We're all together again and this time with an addition!! 

And of course, our first dinner together was Thai food! I made some Penang curry and stir fried veggies.

We had a rendezvous in Tennessee at a place called Eden Ridge. We stayed a  beautiful log cabin on 130 acres on the Cumberland Plateau. 

The cabins were built for missionary families to come and take a rest in the quiet of God's creation.

We rented the entire cabin for only $39 a night!!! God is amazing!!


Of upmost importance was for the boys to worship together! When they play together the presence of God comes!!


It was a time of family bonding! Long talks. Worship. Food. Playing games.


Did I mention that I love my boys!!


I mean, how many mothers have two generations of sons in the same house! I DO!!!


Though we passed through some rocky times, we've made it through and we love each other and respect each other even more. God is faithful.

My older boys have become men of God and my younger boys are learning from the older ones.


And just to make sure things don't get too mushy, I thought I post a picture of myself with some green food in my tooth. Nice, Amber.



And Ms. Sydney fits right in! I mean she could be Chan's mom. Look at those two faces.  We love you!





We spent three nights together and had the time of our lives.

Thank you Father for making this possible.

What are some of your favorite things to do as a family?

Love,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment