Sunday, May 04, 2014

Shock and Awe

Now to let you in on our time here so far.

We haven't had WiFi and sometimes not even Internet for the five weeks we've been here. I can't really imagine the world without internet.

I feel like I've been cut off from the world.


So the first time that I brought Nitcha to the grocery store, she was like, "Mom, now I know why people come to America and never want to go back to their country. There's so much food and everything is so clean and pretty."

We were both in shock as we stood in the vegetable section of Kroger! I didn't remember there being so many gorgeous fruits and veggies. I really wish I would've had a wide angle lens to capture the beauty. This was just one section of three!

I mean, all of you know how much there is here, but when you see it through a picture I think it's even more eye opening.


Then there was day two of our time here when the garbage truck pulled up in front of the house.

You should have seen my boys! Oh MY WORD!! They couldn't move. They were in shock and awe of this huge piece of steel that rolled up and was picking up trash cans and dumping the trash into the back.

Neither of them had seen anything like it in their lives. After he picked our up and proceeded down the road, they ran down the road watching at each house.

It was the high light of the day!!

It's the small things that make the MK happy!

I'm going to be catching you up on our travels since we've been in the USA. God has rolled out the red carpet for us and I want to share it with you.

Love,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment