Wednesday, March 19, 2014

USA Here We Come


We had more than 50 people see us off at the Train Station. There were lots of hugs and lots of tears.


Bang's friends came to see him off. When I saw all of them standing there I got tears in my eyes!! God took our boy from the slum and set him in a spacious  place!

Here we are all of us, going home together! It's a miracle. I feel so blessed.
 Here's our little monkey on the sleeper train . He was so full of energy and excitement we could barely get him to sleep.

 Sweet baby Bella on the train.


We celebrated Cayden's 4th birthday once we arrived in Bangkok. And we all had our last Thai meal.

We're leaving the guest house in just two hours to head to the airport. We fly to Bejing and the to Tx!!! 

First stop in Tx will be Mexican food!!

I'll keep you posted. 

Love
Amber

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy it, girl! Can't wait to read more about all your adventures there. Get FILLED UP!

    ReplyDelete