Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Laying Low



Because Joseph's adoption isn't finished yet, we feel that we need to lay low on the "google" search radar. Not that we're doing anything wrong but we feel we just need to keep quiet and wait on the Lord.

So you won't find me on Facebook or the FI website. As on outlet to communicate I'll probably be writing on my blog much more often. I MUST communicate!! :)
So if you're signed up to receive my blog via email or otherwise then you can stay in contact with me. Please feel free to leave a comment or write me an email.

Here's a few pictures of what's been happening here. All of these pictures are from January. Enjoy!

These first two pictures are of Nitcha. We did an impromptu photography session. She's so super cute!! She's having a girl and they've named her Bella Rose (Bella means God is my vow). Needless to say, we're SO excited that we're about to be grandparents.




Also on January 1st, we lifted up the baby bed and got it ready for Chandler. At this point he's still sleeping with us. Not because we haven't tried to get over into the boys room...but he's not having any of it. He likes his spot right between Mamma and Daddy. But at least we got a good picture of him in his bed right.



Cayden on the other hand, we SUPER excited to be sleeping in a big boy bed!!!! He's been in the baby bed longer than any of the other boys...33 months. He also decided that he didn't need to be rocked anymore, which is kind of sad. I'm not too sure how I feel about that. I was certain we'd be going to his house once he's in collage and "putting him to bed" ;)

Since the first day until today he's had no problems, except he plays like  little monkey and we have to go into their room five times a night to get them settled down. #lateinlifebabies



On January 26th, we went to a Thai wedding. Thai weddings are so much fun. You get to get dressed up and eat good food and see people you haven't seen in a long time. This was a really BIG wedding. There were over 1000 people at the reception. Dr Krassani's son got married. Dr. Krassanai is a very important man in our city. There were lots of "important" people there! There are 10 chairs to a table so our family got an entire table all to our selves. 





We had a work day at church. We are putting on a kitchen in the back of the building and tearing down a wall in one of the rooms. Before work ensued Chase was goofing off showing his muscles..... he's been working out for several months now and wanted Bang to take pictures. He's such a ham.



Cayden and a Thai friend playing in the cement bucket. It was SUPER hot and I had to get him cooled off. They stayed in that bucket for two hours.



Cayden not happy that he has to get off the motorcycle

Me washing vegetables Thai style

These next photos cap off January. 

I started doing sensory bins with Cayden and HE LOVES THEM. I've never seen this child sit so long in his life!!! Today we played with "snow" I mixed 8 cups flour with 1cup cooking oil. It was surprisingly not sticky. I put all kinds of things in there for him to measure,  make cupcakes, cut things.

At this point he's really tired and ready for a nap. Look at those eyes.


Joe joined in after his school was done. 
Joseph had just as much fun as Cayden. Blast!
Look at that dirty little face. So precious






I hope you've enjoyed a tour of our January! I have a few more pictures to add that I've taken with my phone. 

Love,
Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment