Friday, November 09, 2012

All in the family

 This post has taken me FOREVER!!!!! I've been trying to move my iPhoto pictures to another program and it's giving me SO much trouble!! For one, I'm not a techi AT ALL! So I've had some major/minor bumps! Thank God in heaven that I was able to save my pictures!!!

So, I thought it'd be fun to share some of what's going on with the children via picture.

Joseph and Cayden started school 7 weeks ago! This week's almost over moving them on the week 8! I can't believe how quickly time flies! I feel like I barely get Monday started and it's already Friday. We've having so much fun with school even though some, our son Chase, would call it chaos. ;)

Joseph started 1st grade and Cayden's in Tot school.

For Joseph I'm using Sing Spell Read and Write for his phonics, Abeka Math, and Sonlight Core A for History, Bible, Science and Language Arts. We're all, Daddy included, really enjoying it!

For Tot school we're doing what we can with a tornado for a son. Getting Cayden to sit still for even 5 mins is a HUUUGE task! Some of his favorite things are playing with blocks, as long as cars can drive over them, playing with hot wheels, reading books (which he loves), and sometimes I can get him to color, but not often and not for long. ; )



I dressed Colton and Chase like twins until they begged me not to. I think they were 9 and 11. :)
Some habits never die.



Colton and Nitcha celebrated their 1st anniversary in May and found out they were pregnant the same month! We're ecstatic that we're going to be having a grand baby!! This should be a new experience for all of us! Their baby is due March 30th. 



We recently took family pictures, which was a large undertaking for our big crew in this Thailand heat. We waited until 5:30 but after only 5 min we were all sweating bullets. This was the craziest picture taking session in history. Chase and I were running back and forth to check the pictures between shots. Not to mention we were wrestling 3 children under 6 which is a huge undertaking!! Kids are almost impossible when taking pictures.



We finally got one we ALL loved!



And I really love the black and white version.



All our boys. Look at the faces on the three small ones....my point exactly. Taking pictures of little guys is a challenge!!



Chase is taking a stab at some small modeling jobs here in the city. We were taking some shots for him to send to them.  I know I'm partial but I think he's gorgeous!! He's grown so much in character over the last year which makes him even more handsome. We're so proud of the man he's becoming.





Here's our Tazmanian angel! The helmet suits him as he's running around like a mad man most of the time. We can hardly keep up with him, but he sure is cute!!



Okay, those cheeks.... some one help me! I can't stand it!!! I think he might be the prettiest baby we've ever had! He's just beautiful! And so sweet. He loves me. I love him.

He looks at me with longing eyes when I walk in the room or pass by him or when I'm feeding him. It's so precious! I didn't have this experience with Cayden. He was more the, "Feed me woman"..kind of baby.

God is so kind to make my last baby so affectionate. I could look at this picture all day and never get tired! Baby Chandler, I'm so glad you were born.




I thought I'd share with you what's going on in our house.

What's going on in yours?

Love
Amber

3 comments:

  1. Susan Hoar8:17 AM

    these are great! When are you bringing that baby to see us? He'll be grown in a minute! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber8:08 PM

      Thanks Susan! I would love to see you. I think of you so often!! Love and miss you!

      Delete
  2. Proper medications recommended at regular intervals should be taken to ensure effective polarized sunglasses treatment and cure.

    ReplyDelete