Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mammas

I've been contemplating much about the role of a mamma. Mammas are shaping the lives of people each and everyday. What a tremendous responsibility!!

When I look at myself and see many areas where I am seriously lacking, this kind of frightens me. When I see the fear that I allow to grip me, and the lack of faith in my life,  I call out to God in my lack and pray that He changes me. I want to be changed into His image. I want to be like Him. I want my children to be like Him. I want my children to be giants in the spirit! I want to be full of faith and emit that to my children. 

I long to see ALL the promises God has promised me come to fruition. I long to see my seed be the generals that they were called to be.
General # 1

The other day I had this revelation. I was thinking about all of my children and how hard the enemy has tried to steal our seed. I have three babies in heaven, the enemy tried to take Cayden from us at 37 week gestation, but praise His name I realized that there was no fetal movement and went to see the doctor. That day I had an emergency c-section, two of my boys were thrown away by others and God brought them into our family, and two of my boys, have struggled to follow God and lay hold of the things of God. I've often wondered, "Why?" 

Then I heard the Lord speak so clearly to me that my children have mighty calls of God on their lives and the enemy doesn't want to see their destinies fulfilled.
General # 2


Three nights ago, one of my sons was talking to his brother on the phone. He began to encourage him that in a war, privates aren't messed with by the enemy. There's no strategic attack plan to try and take out the privates, but that it's the generals that the enemy wants to take out. As he was talking, I had tears streaming down my face, as the Lord was confirming His word to me. He said to his brother, "......, you're not a private in this army, you're a general and that's why the devil is messing with you so badly. You have to realize the call of God on your life is so great, your talents are so great that the enemy wants to take you out!" 

I was floored that my son, could encourage his brother in such an amazing way!
General #3


Two days ago, all of my pregnancy symptoms disappeared and I began to worry. I told Clinton and he said in faith, "remember God gave you a dream and said 'This baby will live'.

General #4


The enemy has tried to take this baby from conception. Not knowing I was pregnant, I went to have a mammogram. I was on the 25th day of my cycle. The tech didn't use a lead apron. On the 26th day of my cycle, my period didn't come and my pregnancy test came back positive. The enemy urged me to have a mammogram as I was fearful because of breast pain. I was moved by fear. When in reality, my breast were hurting because I have a baby growing inside me. He's such a liar. I've succumbed to his tactics way too often.

I'm tired of being moved by fear. I don't want my children to be moved by fear.

General #5 (complete with his Thor sword)


While resting in the afternoon, that same day, I began to get so frustrated that the enemy moves me to fear so easily and I declared out loud, "Satan is after my seed!!! You can't have my seed! God's given them to me to look after to raise up and I will have this baby too. This baby is a general in God's army and you can't stand it!!" Then I began to quote all the scriptures God has given me over my children. My faith began to rise up!!

The next day, pregnancy symptoms were back in overdrive. I was sick from morning until night!! God's kiss on my faith. Then around 9pm, my good friend called me and said she was thinking of me. She said while sleeping she had a dream of a chubby curly headed little girl in our house. : )  Amen!!

So this is my point.


  1.  For us to believe God for godly seed no wavering. 
  2.  satan is after our seed, and we must fight in the spirit for the souls and sometimes the lives of our of our children. 
  3. My point is that if God's given you generals, your job is great! We MUST rise up to command our little army and make them into the men and women God created them to be. 
  4. Fear can not be a ruling force in our lives. We must be ruled by faith
Is it a big job? You bet! 

Can we do it? You bet! We can do ALL things through Christ who gives us strength. 

I want to leave you with this. I have it taped on the wall of my school room.  I copied it from an Above Rubies women's devotional. So very powerful!! (please overlook my penmanship ; ) 



love,
amber

2 comments:

  1. Praise God!!! Amber thank you for sharing and AMEN!!! I'm very encouraged by your post and I praise God that he's faithful and that as you speak out against the devil and we fight with the word/God's promises - we are victorious in Jesus name! We will not be bullied by fear! Love you Amber, miss you bunches and wish I could give you a huge hug right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the words of encouragement!! I miss you too!! The light of Jesus shines in your eyes!!!

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete