Monday, September 26, 2011

School room pics

I know it's been a long time coming but here it is in all it's glory. ahm
First, I wanted to show you one of the sections of our bulletin board where i have the sight words listed. I saw this caterpillar on someone else's blog but I didn't want to draw millions of circles. Okay maybe not millions, but i didn't want to draw ANY circles. SO! I went to BHG website and found these amazing labels I looooove them. There's 27 pages of labels that you can pick from. Or if you're like me you'll be compulsive and print them all off. ; )

       Here's sweet Baby Cayen showing off the new school room table.                                                         
Add caption
 Here' the view standing at the front door. To the left I have all of our supplies, art, play-doh, crayons, map pencils, and some learning boxes for Cayden.  LOVE this side of the room!!! On the right side are all the school books and some of Cayden's toys. Then there's "the" desk where all the magic happens. hehehe On the second shlef of this said desk is my beloved new best friend. THE LAMINATOR. Under her is the printer but you can't see it. You can also see at the bottom of the desk my file folders. LOVE those too!!
I'm a file folder kind of girl!!

Here's the left side again just because. ; )

A full view of our beloved bulletin board! 

Another view of our sight word section of the board. It will be fun to see this caterpillar grow! I have about 100 site words to add, four each week. We might have to open the window to the left to give him room.

This wall is where we're learning our days of the week and keeping track of the whether. I'l be adding lots of cool stuff to this wall. It's on it's way!! I went nuts on Amazon one night while lying in bed. It was 1am and waaay too late for me to be up. I spent our food money for the month. The next morning Clinton asked for some money and I said, "We don't have anymore." He replied, "Excuse me?" I said with trepidation, "Well, last night, ahm. you see I stayed up way too late and...well... you see I used all of our money on school supplies." I won't tell you how the rest of the conversation went. ; ) 
And I had to add this pic because as I was heading up the stairs with the camera around my neck, I walked into the boys room to sing and pray and this is how I found baby Cayden. He's been really sick for two days. You can keep him in your prayers. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome! I love it! The organization is astounding. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete