Saturday, March 26, 2011

Birthday post

Clinton came home from America one day before Cayden's 1st birthday. He had us drive to Bangkok so that we could celebrate there. This was the first birthday in Garsee family history that we were alone. But God was so good to us! Beverly, Clinton's mother, gave us some money so that we could vacation together. We had a wonderful time!  


I'm sorry but I think he may be the cuttest baby in the whole world!!! Look at that face and those dimples! I conclude that he has Colton's smile but looks a lot like Chase Tanner.

Joseph doesn't look too happy in this pic but I assure you he is! He looooves to match clothes with Cayden and was very happy that their whole outfits matched! Colton and Chase suffered through this family tradition of matching but I think I might have to convince Joseph before he gets married that it's no longer necessary to match his brother. ; )


                                                                              Cheese!



                                                              Me and my baby look alike!



Clinton and his baby boy. You'll notice fish in the background! We went to the Aquarium in Bangkok for Cayden's birthday. We had a wonderful time and I was able to practice using my new camera! Got some great shots! More to come

Love
Amber~

No comments:

Post a Comment