Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nursery

As you read in my blog back in Jan. We started the joyous task of getting the baby's room ready. Clinton assured me that he could do the painting of the room. Now my husband has been known to the the jack of all trades, but I had NO idea that he could draw and paint. I've been with this man for 22 years and when i walked into the room after he had sketched out a rough draft on the wall, I was amazed! He drew all the animals free hand. I showed him a picture of the bedding and he copied the animals exactly!
This little flower garden will be the spot where the bed will go. Painting the giraffe Finished the wall with the zebra and the monkey, but you can see that the leaves on the tree aren't finished yet. Cheese

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:18 PM

    Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

    ReplyDelete